It is a pleasure to welcome you back in Grignan! In our gardens, rooms and restaurants, we prepared everything to welcome you out of the noise of the world. Freedom as much as we could, but some obligations remain.
Let begin your stay in advance, discovering everything we have prepared for you.
Click on each picture to organize your stay.
|Come to Grignan||Stay||Breakfast|
en Drôme Provençale
Le Clair de la Plume is located in the center of the village of Grignan. The parking of Place du Mail, where the main house (& reception) is located, is partly closed because of the traffic. Please contact us (04.75.91.81.30) when you are in front of the terminals, then we can give you access. Free private parking is available, 300 meters from the main house. We will explain everything to you on site.
A kindly reminder : there's a local market on Tuesday in front of the principle Maison, the parking of Place du Mail is not available..
The address is 2 Place du Mail, 26230 Grignan. Click here to have a road map (redirection to Google Maps).
Grignan will be the central point during your stay : all around (from 5 min to 2 hours), discover a full diversity of landscapes and activities.
Grignan city map
Here is the map of our Houses, spread over 6 locations in the heart of the village of Grignan. All the sites are within 5 minutes walking distance. A real invitation to live out of time. Click here to download.
Welcome into your room!
Each of our rooms is unique, including the decorations and even the view it offers. All are prepared with care and attention, using effective solutions that respect the environment (disinfectant and virucidal dry steam), your health and that of our Teams.
You can find our protocol by clicking here.
More freedom, but still some obligations remain. For a several days stay, we offer daily a service up to 3 pm. We do not propose a night service. But we’re not too far! For any question, reception is at your disposal : clean towels, extra welcome products, water or for any advice on how to enjoy this beautiful region (picnic, byke rental, unusual charming places...).
Rooms are available from 4 pm on your arrival day, and should be free by noon on departure day. The reception desk is open every day between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm. For your comfort, beds are made with hypoallergenic duvet. Should you prefer a blanket instead, please let us know before your stay. All rooms are non-smoking. Both our houses are historical mansions. Therefore, there is no lift in either place. However, we are at your disposal to bring your luggage up to your room.
The reception is open from 8am to 11pm : dial 9 (in your room) or 04.75.91.81.30.
Want to know more? Consult our room directory here
Wificode is : Bienvenue****
Start the day well
In your room? In the garden? Under trees? You will have the choice between an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast in our dining room or a basket service to be consumed in your room or in one of the places of your choice. Of course, we always offer you the same products, always prepared with passion.
Breakfast is served between 8:00 and 10:00. We advise ordering the day before at least :click here.
Freedom? It is possible to choose on day, expect a 30-minute setting up. Neither the choice, either the rate changes (€25 per person).
Let's avoid waste: it is always possible to order a supplement once delivered.
At table !
Our gardens & terraces are vast, opened and turn towards nature. We always cook fresh and seasonal products, with passion. The menus are signed by our Chef Julien ALLANO (1* Michelin and Green Star Sustainable Gastronomy) and our Pastry Chef Cédric PERRET (Passion Dessert Michelin 2021: natural pastry, free and close to producers).
Several addresses are proposed to you. Please note that the dates, conditions and opening hours below are given as an indication and subject to changes in the health situation. The reception will provide you with all the useful information upon your arrival.
- 1* Michelin gourmet restaurant at Clair de la Plume, on site (Confidence menu in 5 chapters from €135). The Chef cooks the best of the week: he comes to meet you, at the start of the meal, to discuss his market and his suggestions which he can adapt. To guarantee the quality of the experience, only apéritifs and coffee can be taken on the terrace. > Gourmet ? Click here
- Bistro de la Ferme Chapouton, 400 m away (set menu from €28.50), open every day > Check the menu here
- Bistro to take away, the same menu as the Bistro >Menu and order online here
Withdrawal of orders from 12:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7:45 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Café des Vignerons, 500 m in the center of the village, open every day. An offer around wine tasting of the Grignan-les-Adhémar Appellation and tapas. Also, a bar service throughout the day. > Menu and order online here
Service time : every day from 9 a.m. to 22 p.m.
- Mediterranean Garden, 400 m from the entrance to the village, open in July and August (during good weather). Grills, salads: a simple and summery menu and friendly service. Service from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed on Tuesdays).
We strongly advise you to book : dial 9 from your room or 04.75.91.81.30
Two swimming pools are accessible to you:
- a conventional heated swimming pool, on site, with a fitted out beach (towels are available on site).
- a natural swimming pool 200 m away, offering an exceptional view of the village of Grignan (a bag with a towel will be given to you at reception).
Please note that the opening of the swimming pools is subject to authorization in the context of the current sanitary crisis.
The reservation is obligatory by slot of 2 hours. Dial 9 from your room or 04.75.00.01.01.
Our outdoor spaces are at your disposal:
- Under the oaks, at the back of the Ferme Chapouton, with an exceptional view
- In the shade of the plane tree in the breakfast courtyard, also at the farm
- Under the gazebos of the Clair de la Plume garden
- In the secret corners of the Mediterranean Garden (outside service hours)
Caveau des Vignerons
The Café des Vignerons, in the center of the village, is the official address of the local Appellation Grignan-les-Adhémar: Find more than 80 references of wines to take away, at the price of the winegrower. Open every day, outside restaurant service hours.
Next to the Café des Vignerons, a gourmet address to take home pastries, biscuits, selection of artisanal products from Provence (nougat, olive oil, honey, lavender, etc.). Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (continuous opening most of the weekends).
On order, cakes to share and made-to-measure creations: 04.75.96.35.76 or email@example.com.
Find a take-out version of the same menu as the Bistro >Menu and order online here. Collection of orders from 12:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7:45 p.m. to 9 p.m., directly at Ferme Chapouton.
Want to travel and be amazed?
The world is all around Grignan, discover our travel diary by clicking here.
& If you want something special, choose one of the following pictures.
|Hiking||Markets||Cities & Villages|
|History and culture||Natural Sites||Gastronomy and Terroir|
Our team is at your service on 04.75.91.81.30 or by dialing 9 from your room.
Come to Grignan, to forget the noise of the world.